Accommodation Category: Self Catering
Nestled in the heart of unspoilt Shropshire Countryside. Frog Mill Barn is a Grade II listed property, renovated to a luxurious standard. Secluded garden and outside seating area; two double en suite bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen with granite work surfaces and woodburner.
Grade II listed Frog Mill Barn is named after part of the land added to Colemore Farm in the nineteenth century.
Now, from under £25 per person per night it offers luxurious self-catering accommodation for what could be one of your most secluded and tranquil breaks. Frog Mill Barn offers:
• Two luxuriously appointed bedrooms, one with a king-sized double bed and the other with full size twin beds
• Individual ensuite bathrooms with underfloor heating, one with a roll top bath and one with a megaflow walk-in shower
• A generous open-plan living area overlooking the surrounding farmstead and countryside (and in the spirit of preserving the barn’s agricultural heritage and clean lines, you won’t find curtains in the downstairs rooms)
• A snug living room with leather sofa, underfloor heating, a toasty woodburning stove and a 42″ flatscreen TV with Freesat and DVD player
• A deluxe fully-equipped kitchen with range cooker, granite worktops, Belfast sink, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave cooker
• Frog Mill Barn’s own private garden with patio, outdoor furniture and barbecue, with delightful views over the surrounding countryside
• A welcome pack of local Shropshire food and drink, including home-baked bread and fresh produce from Colemore Farm when available.