Ironbridge Park and Ride - FREE Service Extended to 27th October 2012
6th September 2012
Ironbridge Park & Ride: Fast, frequent and hassle free
If you are planning your visit to Ironbridge Gorge there is now a fast, convenient and hassle free way in which to get there. The new 250 space Ironbridge Park and Ride, operating weekends, bank holidays and local school holidays offers buses every 12 minutes and with excellent links to the national road network is really easy to reach. Once in Ironbridge connections to all of the Ironbridge Gorge Museums including; Blists Hill Victorian Town, Coalport China Museum and Jackfield Title Museum can be made via the Gorge Connect bus service
- Free to park
- Buses every 12 minutes
- 250 parking spaces
- Direct service into Ironbridge
- Easy access: From M54 Junction 6 follow A5223 south to Jiggers roundabout. Sign posted from the A road network
- SAT NAV postcode TF4 3QE
- Operating weekends, bank holidays and local school holidays
- The first bus leaves the Park and Ride site at 9am
- The last bus returns to the Park and Ride site at 5.48pm
- April – October
For more information including timetables and connecting services click here or call Ironbridge Visitor Information Centre on 01952 433424.
The service will return in April 2013.