Self Catering in Bridgnorth, Shropshire
Nestled in the heart of unspoilt Shropshire Countryside. Frog Mill Barn is a Grade II listed property, renovated to a luxurious standard. Secluded garden and outside seating area; two double en suite bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen with granite work surfaces and woodburner.
Grade II listed Frog Mill Barn is named after part of the land added to Colemore Farm in the nineteenth century.
Now, from under £25 per person per night it offers luxurious self-catering accommodation for what could be one of your most secluded and tranquil breaks. Frog Mill Barn offers:
• Two luxuriously appointed bedrooms, one with a king-sized double bed and the other with full size twin beds
• Individual ensuite bathrooms with underfloor heating, one with a roll top bath and one with a megaflow walk-in shower
• A generous open-plan living area overlooking the surrounding farmstead and countryside (and in the spirit of preserving the barn's agricultural heritage and clean lines, you won't find curtains in the downstairs rooms)
• A snug living room with leather sofa, underfloor heating, a toasty woodburning stove and a 42" flatscreen TV with Freesat and DVD player
• A deluxe fully-equipped kitchen with range cooker, granite worktops, Belfast sink, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave cooker
• Frog Mill Barn's own private garden with patio, outdoor furniture and barbecue, with delightful views over the surrounding countryside
• A welcome pack of local Shropshire food and drink, including home-baked bread and fresh produce from Colemore Farm when available.
|Room / Unit||Price||No. Of Rooms / Units||Sleeps|
|Cottage||£695.00 - £825.00(Per unit per week)||1||4|
Off the B4373 in Shropshire between Broseley and Bridgnorth, about three miles north of Bridgnorth itself.
Turn off the B4373 signed Astley Abbotts/Colemore Green.
From the edge of Astley Abbotts village follow the sign towards Colemore Green.
Continue for about a mile to Colemore Green itself.
On the bend about 50 metres beyond the Colemore Greeen village sign you'll see a sign pointing left for Colemore Farm.
The details displayed on this page are copyright protected to Shropshire Tourism and are correct at the time of publication. Shropshire Tourism would like to advise all visitors to check prices & opening times with the venue prior to traveling in case of changes that might have occured since the publication of this page. Whilst Shropshire Tourism endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Shropshire Tourism does not accept any liability for error or omission. The directions above are for planning purposes only and should be used alongside a general roadmap or satnav system. Variables such as road/construction works, traffic, weather conditions etc may cause alterations to the route.