Ironbridge Park and Ride Service - FREE during the school holidays
20th July 2012
Are you planning your visit to Ironbridge Gorge? If so there is now a fast, convenient and hassle free way in which to get there. Ironbridge Park and Ride operates weekends, bank holidays and local school holidays and it's FREE during the school summer holidays! 21st July 2012 - 2nd September 2012 (a great way to save money!)
Ironbridge Park & Ride offers buses every 12 minutes and is really easy to reach, with excellent links to the national road network.
Once in Ironbridge connections to all of the Ironbridge Gorge Museums including; Blists Hill Victorian Town, Coalport China Museum and Jackfield Title Museum can be made via the Gorge Connect bus service.
- Free to park
- 50p adult return – children go free (unless advertised otherwise)
- Buses every 12 minutes
- 250 parking spaces
- Direct service into Ironbridge
- Easy access: From M54 Junction 6 follow A5223 south to Jiggers roundabout. Sign posted from the A road network
- SAT NAV postcode TF4 3QE
- Operating weekends, bank holidays and local school holidays
- The service ends on 27th October 2012
- The first bus leaves the Park and Ride site at 9am
- The last bus returns to the Park and Ride site at 5.48pm
For more information including timetables and connecting services click here or call Ironbridge Visitor Information Centre on 01952 433424.
Coupled with the free events and attractions of Ironbridge it’s a great value for money day out.