Guest House in Church Stretton, Shropshire
Whether here on leisure or on business you are assured of a warm welcome from the moment you arrive, with a complimentary tray of tea or coffee.
An Edwardian house built at the turn of the century, it provides 8 spacious en-suite bedrooms with stunning views of the surrounding Shropshire hills - we are an ideal location for pleasure or business. We offer a range of Guest House accommodation options ideal for singles, couples, families or groups of friends – providing accommodation for up to 15 people. For a romantic getaway we have a suite with a king sized bed, a double spa bath built for two and a separate sitting area. Our family suite has two bedrooms, a super king sized bed in one room and twin beds in an interconnecting room, making it ideal for families with younger or older children.
* Separate Guest lounges with seating for up to 12 people
* Fully Licensed Residential Bar with seating for 8 people
* Fridges in 7 bedrooms (Hamper Basket in the single room) and a jug of fresh milk
* Local fresh produce used and special diets catered for
* Packed lunches available
* Two pubs nearby in the village both with a good selection of local ales and excellent menu options
* Free Wireless Broadband access
* Car Parking for up to 8 cars
* Many excellent Walks from our door with stunning views from the Long Mynd
* Maps and Guidebooks available in our lounge
* Road and Off-Road Cycling Routes over and around the Longmynd
* Drying Area and Storage Area for Clothing and Cycles (or Golf Clubs!)
* Use of an outside tap and hose for cleaning equipment
* Centrally located for many places of interest such as Acton Scott -working Victorian Farm museum, the World Heritage site of Ironbridge, with its numerous museums and Blists Hill a Victorian working village. Medieval Market towns, castles, abbeys gardens, vineyards and working farms, there is so much to do and see in this unspoilt corner of the country.
* Victorian Farm BBC 2 production crew were based here during filming!
We pride ourselves in making your stay comfortable and relaxing. We look forward to welcoming you to Mynd House soon.
|Room / Unit||Price||No. Of Rooms / Units||Sleeps|
|Single en suite||£55.00 - £55.00(Per Room per night, breakfast included)||1||1|
|Double en suite||£80.00 - £110.00(Per Room per night, breakfast included)||3||2|
|Twin en suite||£80.00 - £85.00(Per Room per night, breakfast included)||3||2|
|Suite||£110.00 - £110.00(Per Room per night, breakfast included)||1||2|
Ratings and Awards
From the junction of the A5/A49 (S) Shrewsbury Take the A49 south towards Ludlow In Church Stretton turn right on to the B4370 and follow the road to Little Stretton Finish at Mynd House on the right
The details displayed on this page are copyright protected to Shropshire Tourism and are correct at the time of publication. Shropshire Tourism would like to advise all visitors to check prices & opening times with the venue prior to traveling in case of changes that might have occured since the publication of this page. Whilst Shropshire Tourism endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Shropshire Tourism does not accept any liability for error or omission. The directions above are for planning purposes only and should be used alongside a general roadmap or satnav system. Variables such as road/construction works, traffic, weather conditions etc may cause alterations to the route.